Sushanta Kumar Mallick
Professor of International Finance
Co-Editor-in-Chief, Economic Modelling
Telephone: +44 (0)20-7882 7447
Fax: + 44 (0)20-7882 3615
I am a Professor at the
Forthcoming and Recent Papers
5. Financial uncertainty and interest rate movements: Is Asian bond market volatility different? (with Jungsuk Kim, Abhishek Kumar, and Donghyun Park), Annals of Operations Research (forthcoming).
8. Currency regimes and external competitiveness: The role of institutions, trade agreements and monetary frameworks (with Zunaira Aman and Ilayda Nemlioglu), Journal of Institutional Economics, 18 (3): 399-428, June 2022.
9. Policy Errors and Business Cycle Fluctuations: Evidence from an Emerging Economy (with Abhishek Kumar and Apra Sinha), Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 192: 176-198, December 2021.
11. Effective innovation via better management of firms: The role of leverage in times of crisis (with Ilayda Nemlioglu), Research Policy, 50 (7), 104259, September 2021.
12. Is Uncertainty the Same Everywhere? Advanced Versus Emerging Economies (with Abhishek Kumar and Apra Sinha), Economic Modelling, 101, 105524, August 2021.
13. Dynamic Effects of Patent Policy on Innovation and Inequality in a Schumpeterian Economy (with Angus Chu, Yuichi Furukawa, Pietro Peretto and Xilin Wang), Economic Theory, 71 (4): 1429-1465, June 2021.
14. Does Bankruptcy Law improve the Fate of Distressed Firms? The Role of Credit Channels (with Udichibarna Bose, and Stefano Filomeni), Journal of Corporate Finance, 68, 101836, June 2021.
15. Inclusive Banking, Financial Regulation and Bank Performance: Cross-Country Evidence (with M. Mostak Ahamed, Shirley Ho and Roman Matousek), Journal of Banking & Finance, 124, 106055, March 2021.
16. Are Global Spillovers Complementary or Competitive? Need for International Policy Coordination (with Keshab Bhattarai & Bo Yang), Journal of International Money and Finance, 110, 102291, February 2021.
17. Does higher unemployment lead to greater criminality? Revisiting the debate over the business cycle (with Fredj Jawadi, Abdoulkarim Idi Cheffou, and Anish Augustine), Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 182: 448-471, February 2021.
18. Do Corporate Taxes harm economic performance? Explaining distortions in R&D- and Export-Intensive UK Firms (with Ioannis Bournakis), Macroeconomic Dynamics, 25 (1): 5-7, January 2021 (published as lead article).
Journal Articles Published during 2016-2020 (in reverse chronological order)
1. Does multilateral lending aid capital accumulation? Role of intellectual capital and institutional quality (with Ilayda Nemlioglu), Journal of International Money and Finance, 108, 102155, November 2020.
2. Does Easing Access to Foreign Financing Matter for Firm Performance? (with Udichibarna Bose and Serafeim Tsoukas), Journal of Corporate Finance, 64, 101639, October 2020.
3. Do innovation-intensive firms mitigate their valuation uncertainty during bad times? (with Ilayda Nemlioglu), Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 177, 913-940, September 2020.
4. Technological change and catching-up in the Indian banking sector: A time-dependent nonparametric frontier approach (with Aarti Rughoo, Nickolaos Tzeremes and Wei Xu), Computational Economics, 56(1), 217-237, June 2020.
5. A Bayesian Semiparametric Approach to Stochastic Frontiers and Productivity (with Mike Tsionas), European Journal of Operational Research, 274 (1): 391-402, April 2019.
6. Is financial inclusion good for bank stability? International evidence (with M. Mostak Ahamed), Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 157: 403-427, January 2019.
7. Enabling Women Entrepreneurs: Exploring the mitigating factors for the negative effect of fertility rates on female entrepreneurship (with Nabamita Dutta), Kyklos, 71 (3): 402-432, August 2018.
8. The Housing Market and the Credit Default Swap premium in the UK Banking Sector: A VAR Approach (with Nadia Benbouzid & Keith Pilbeam), Research in International Business and Finance, 44: 1-15, April 2018 (published as lead article).
9. TFP Estimation at Firm Level: The fiscal aspect of productivity convergence in the UK (with Ioannis Bournakis), Economic Modelling, 70: 579-590, April 2018.
10. Knowledge Spillovers and Output per Worker: An Industry-level Analysis for OECD Countries (with Ioannis Bournakis and Dimitris Christopoulos), Economic Inquiry, 56 (2): 1028-1046, April 2018.
11. Does social identity matter in individual alienation? Household-level evidence in post-reform India (with Prashant Gupta and Tapas Mishra), World Development, 104: 154-172, April 2018.
12. The non-monotonic impact of bank size on their default swap spreads: cross-country evidence (with Nadia Benbouzid and Leone Leonida), International Review of Financial Analysis, 55: 226-240, January 2018.
13. An International Forensic Perspective of the Determinants of Bank CDS spreads (with Nadia Benbouzid and Ricardo M. Sousa), Journal of Financial Stability, 33: 60-70, December 2017.
14. Export prices, selection into exporting and market size: Evidence from China and India (with Helena Marques), International Business Review, 26 (6): 1034-1050, December 2017.
15. Do Managerial Practices Matter in Innovation and Firm Performance Relation? New Evidence from the UK (with Ilayda Nemlioglu), European Financial Management, 23 (5): 1016-1061, November 2017.
16. Does Institutional Linkage of Bank-MFI Foster Inclusive Financial Development Even in the Presence of MFI Frauds? (with Shirley Ho) Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 64 (3): 283-309, July 2017.
Papers published in Referred-Journals during 2011-2015
1. A co-payment auditing scheme for financial misreporting (with Shirley Ho), International Journal of Accounting, 50 (1): 53-74, March 2015.
2. Fiscal Policy and Crowding-Out in Developing Asia (with Seok-Kyun Hur and Donghyun Park), Environment and Planning C: Government & Policy, 32(6): 1117-1132, December 2014.
3. Disentangling the poverty effects of sectoral output, prices and policies in India, Review of Income and Wealth, 60 (4): 773-801, December 2014.
4. Effectiveness of Countercyclical Fiscal Policy: Evidence from Developing Asia (with Shikha Jha, Donghyun Park, and Pilipinas Quising), Journal of Macroeconomics, 40: 82-98, June 2014.
5. Fiscal Policy in the BRICs (with Fredj Jawadi and Ricardo M. Sousa), Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics (SNDE), 18 (2): 201-215, April 2014.
6. Nonlinear Monetary Policy Reaction Functions in Large Emerging Economies: The Case of Brazil and China (with Fredj Jawadi and Ricardo M. Sousa), Applied Economics, 46 (9): 973-984, March 2014.
7. Gender-specific Human Capital, Openness and Growth: Exploring the Linkages for South Asia (with Arusha Cooray and Nabamita Dutta), Review of Development Economics, 18 (1): 107-122, February 2014.
8. Explaining cross-country differences in exporting performance: The role of country-level macroeconomic environment (with Yong Yang), International Business Review, 23 (1): 246-259, February 2014.
9. The real effects of financial stress in the Eurozone (with Ricardo M. Sousa), International Review of Financial Analysis, 30: 1-17, December 2013 (published as lead article).
10. Productivity performance of export market entry and exit: Evidence from Indian firms (with Yong Yang), Review of International Economics, 21 (4): 809-824, September 2013.
11. Commodity prices, inflationary pressures, and monetary policy: Evidence from BRICS economies (with Ricardo M. Sousa), Open Economies Review, 24 (4): 677-694, September 2013.
12. Impact of China’s currency valuation and labour cost on the US in a trade and exchange rate model (with Keshab Bhattarai), North-American Journal of Economics and Finance, 25: 40-59, August 2013.
13. Exchange rate regime, real misalignment and currency crises (with Oliver Holtemoller), Economic Modelling, 34: 5-14, August 2013 (published as lead article).
14. Determinants of Bank Credit Default Swap Spreads: The role of the housing sector (with Nadia Benbouzid), North-American Journal of Economics and Finance, 24 (1): 243-259, January 2013.
15. Identifying sources of macroeconomic and exchange rate fluctuations in the UK (with James P. Cover), Journal of International Money and Finance, 31 (6): 1627-1648, October 2012.
16. Financial reforms and income inequality (with Luca Agnello and Ricardo M. Sousa), Economics Letters, 116 (3): 583-587, September 2012.
17. Real Effects of Monetary Policy in Large Emerging Economies (with Ricardo M. Sousa), Macroeconomic Dynamics, 16 (S2): 190-212, September 2012.
18. Pricing to market with trade liberalization: The role of market heterogeneity and product differentiation in India’s exports (with Helena Marques), Journal of International Money and Finance, 31 (2): 310-336, March 2012 [This paper was included in Media Briefings following presentation at the Royal Economic Society Annual Conference during 18-20 April 2011].
19. Sources of Financing, Profitability and Productivity: First Evidence from Matched Firms (with Yong Yang), Financial Markets, Institutions and Instruments, 20 (5): 221-252, December 2011.
20. Chinese Exchange Rate and Price Effects on G3 Import Prices (with Brigitte Granville and Ning Zeng), Journal of Asian Economics, 22 (6): 427-440, December 2011 (published as lead article).
Referred-Journal publications during 2006-2010
1. On the Real Effects of Inflation in Open Economies: Theory and Empirics (with Mohammed Mohsin), Empirical Economics, 39 (3): 643-673, December 2010.
2. Export-Premium, Self-selection and Learning-by-Exporting: Evidence from Chinese Matched Firms (with Yong Yang), The World Economy, 33 (10): 1218-1240, October 2010.
3. Income and poverty in a developing economy (with A.K. Chattopadhyay and G. J. Ackland), Europhysics Letters (EPL), 91 (5), 58003, September 2010.
4. The Impact of Information Technology on the Banking Industry (with Shirley Ho), Journal of the Operational Research Society, 61 (2): 211-221, February 2010.
5. Monetary Policy in Russia: Identifying exchange rate shocks (with Brigitte Granville), Economic Modelling, 27 (1): 432-444, January 2010.
6. Data frequency and exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from India's exports (with Helena Marques), International Review of Economics and Finance, 19 (1): 13-22, January 2010.
7. Monetary and Financial Stability in the Euro Area: Pro-cyclicality versus Trade-off (with Brigitte Granville), Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions & Money, 19 (4): 662-674, October 2009.
8. Estimating consumption deprivation in India using survey data: A state-level rural-urban analysis before and during reform period (with T. Krishna Kumar and Jayarama Holla), Journal of Development Studies, 45 (4): 441-470, April 2009 (published as lead article).
9. The Effect of Monetary Policy on Output in EMU3: A Sign Restriction Approach (with M.S. Rafiq), Journal of Macroeconomics, 30 (4): 1756-1791, December 2008.
10. On Network Competition and Solow Paradox: Evidence from U.S. Banks (with Shirley Ho), The Manchester School, 76 (s1): 37-57, September 2008.
11. Pass-through of exchange rate and tariffs into import prices of India: Currency depreciation versus import liberalization (with Helena Marques), Review of International Economics, 16 (4): 765-782, September 2008.
12. Income distribution and consumption deprivation: An analytical link, Journal of Income Distribution, 17 (2): 25-36, June 2008.
13. When does growth trickle down to the poor? The Indian case (with Santonu Basu), Cambridge Journal of Economics, 32 (3): 461-477, May 2008.
14. Exchange rate transmission into industry level export prices: A tale of two policy regimes in India (with Helena Marques), IMF Staff Papers (now IMF Economic Review), 55 (1): 83-108, April 2008.
15. Foreign capital in a growth model (with Tomoe Moore), Review of Development Economics, 12 (1): 143-159, February 2008.
16. Monetary Policy in High Inflation Open Economies: Evidence from Israel and Turkey (with Mohammed Mohsin), International Journal of Finance and Economics, 12 (4): 405-415, October 2007.
17. On the Effects of Inflation Shocks in a Small Open Economy (with Mohammed Mohsin), Australian Economic Review, 40 (3): 253-266, September 2007.
18. Income distribution dependence of poverty measure: A theoretical analysis (with Amit Chattopadhyay), Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 377 (1): 241-252, April 2007.
19. Policy Instruments to Avoid Output Collapse: An Optimal Control Model for India, Applied Financial Economics, 16 (10): 761-776, June 2006.
20. Does inflation or currency depreciation drive monetary policy in Russia? (with Brigitte Granville) Research in International Business and Finance, 20 (2): 163-179, June 2006.
21. Sectoral exchange rate pass-through: Testing the impact of policy reforms in India (with Helena Marques), Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 53 (2): 280-303, May 2006.
Referred-Journal Publications during 2001-2005
1. Impact of World Bank lending in an adjustment-led growth model (with Tomoe Moore), Economic Systems, 29 (4): 366-383, December 2005 (published as lead article).
2. Tight credit policy versus currency depreciation: Simulations from a trade and inflation model of India, Journal of Policy Modeling, 27 (5), 611-627, July 2005.
3. Financial Globalisation: The Need for a Single Currency and a Global Central Bank (with Philip Arestis and Santonu Basu), Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 27 (3), 507-531, Spring 2005.
4. How best to link poverty reduction and debt sustainability in IMF-World Bank Models? (with Brigitte Granville), International Review of Applied Economics, 19 (1): 67-85, January 2005.
5. Pension Reforms and Saving Gains in the UK (with Brigitte Granville), The Journal of Policy Reform, 7 (2): 123-136, June 2004.
6. Fisher Hypothesis: UK evidence over a century (with Brigitte Granville), Applied Economics Letters, 11 (2), February 2004, 87-90.
7. A Dynamic Macroeconometric Model for Short-Run Stabilization in India, Applied Economics, 36 (3), February 2004, 261-276.
8. Determinants of Long-term Growth in India: A Keynesian Approach, Progress in Development Studies, 2 (4), October 2002, 306-324.
9. A Linear Liquidity Preference Function admitting a Liquidity Trap with Application to India (with T.K. Kumar), The Asia Pacific Journal of Economics and Business, 5(2), December 2001, 67-81.
10. Dynamics of Macroeconomic Adjustment with Growth: Some Simulation Results, International Economic Journal, 15(1), Spring 2001, 115-139.
Chapters in Books
1. Inclusive Poverty Index Without a Poverty Line in the Tradition of Engel (with T. Krishna Kumar, and Amit Kumar Chattopadhyay), Chapter 12, in R. M. Saleth, S. Galab, and E. Revathi (eds.), Issues and Challenges of Inclusive Development: Essays in Honor of Prof. R. Radhakrishna, Springer Nature, 2020; https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-2229-1_12
2. Does social cohesion limit uncertainties in economic growth: A pre- and post-reform analysis from India (with Tapas Mishra, Mamata Parhi and Prashant Gupta), in Pradeep Agrawal (ed.), Sustaining Rapid Growth in India, Chapter 14, Cambridge University Press, 2018, 417-464.
3. Regional dynamics of rural credit and growth in India: Exploring nonlinearity and convergence in growth patterns (with Banikanta Mishra and Tapas Mishra), in Pradeep Agrawal (ed.), Sustaining Rapid Growth in India, Chapter 16, Cambridge University Press, 2018, 489-523.
4. Macroeconomic effects of monetary policy in India, Chapter 6 in Pradeep Agrawal (ed.), Reviving growth in India, Cambridge University Press, 2015, pp.141-169.
Financial intermediation and economic development:
6. Financing patterns, Multinationals and Performance: Firm-level evidence from 47 countries (with Yong Yang), in Yama Temouri and Chris Jones (eds.), International Business and Institutions after the Financial Crisis, Palgrave Macmillan, February 2014, pp.194-211.
7. Assessing Exchange Rate Pass-Through in India during Recent Globalization (with Helena Marques), in Helena Marques, Elias Soukiazis, and Pedro Cerqueira (eds.), Integration and Globalization: Challenges for Developed and Developing Countries, Edward Elgar, 2009, pp.143-161.
8. A macroeconomic policy approach to poverty reduction, in Subrata Ghatak and Paul Levine (ed.), Development Macroeconomics: Essays in Memory of Anita Ghatak, Routledge, 2009, pp.95-119.
9. Does Technological Change Induce Unemployment? (with Santonu Basu), in Arestis, P., and J.S.L. McCombie (ed.), Missing Links in the Unemployment Relationship, Palgrave Macmillan, 2009, pp.158-181.
10. Is Growth Alone Sufficient to Reduce Poverty? In Search of the Trickle Down Effect in Rural India (with Santonu Basu), in Arestis, P., M. Baddeley and J.S.L. McCombie (ed.), Economic Growth: New Directions in Theory and Policy, Edward Elgar, 2007, pp.259-278.
11. Monetary Policy in Russia (with Brigitte Granville), in Lucio Vinhas de Souza and Oleh Havrylyshyn (eds.), Return to Growth in CIS Countries and the Macroeconomic Framework, Springer, 2006, pp.73-89.
Poverty Reduction in IMF-World Bank Models (with Brigitte Granville), in
Alberto Paloni and Maurizio Zanardi
(eds.), The IMF, World Bank and Policy Reform, Routledge:
13. Designing Adjustment Policies with Growth for India: An Optimal Control Framework, in V. Pandit and K. Krishnamurty (eds.), 2004, Economic Policy Modelling for India, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, pp.110-133.
14. Does capital market reform boost savings? Evidence from the UK Pension Reforms (with Brigitte Granville), in Seiichi Masuyama and Donna Vandenbrink (eds.), 2004, The Development of Capital Markets and their Governance, Tokyo Club Papers No. 16, Tokyo Club Foundation for Global Studies: Tokyo, pp.7-36.
1. Effects of productivity growth on domestic savings across countries: Disentangling the roles of trend and cycle (with Abhishek Kumar and Kunal Sen), WIDER Working Paper 155/2020, Helsinki: UNU-WIDER.
2. Pay Transparency Initiative and Gender Pay Gap: Evidence from Research-Intensive Universities in the UK (with Danula K. Gamage, Georgios Kavetsos, Almudena Sevilla), IZA Discussion Paper No. 13635, August 2020.
3. Dynamic Effects of Patent Policy on Innovation and Inequality in a Schumpeterian Economy (with Angus Chu, Yuichi Furukawa, Pietro Peretto and Xilin Wang), University of Liverpool Working Paper in Economics # 201911, October 2019.
4. Market volatility, monetary policy and the term premium (with Abhishek Kumar, M S Mohanty and Fabrizio Zampolli), BIS Working Papers No 606, January 2017, BIS.
5. Knowledge Spillovers, absorptive capacity and growth: An Industry-level Analysis for OECD Countries (with Ioannis Bournakis & Dimitris Christopoulos), CGR Working Paper No. 57, 2015.
6. Measuring Firm-Level Productivity Convergence in the UK: The Role of Taxation and R&D Investment (with Ioannis Bournakis, David Kernohan, and Dimitris A.Tsouknidis), CGR Working Paper No. 45, 2013.
7. Disentangling the poverty effects of sectoral output, prices and policies in India, UN-ESCAP Development Papers 1202, May 2012, New Delhi.
8. What explains cross-country growth in South Asia? Female education and the growth effect of international openness (with Arusha Cooray), BWPI Working Paper No. 145, 2011.
Policy and Crowding Out in Developing Asia (with
10. Effectiveness of Countercyclical Fiscal Policy: Time-Series Evidence from Developing Asia (with S. Jha, D. Park, and P. Quising), ADB Economics Working Paper No. 211, August 2010.
11. Exchange Rate Pass-through in India’s Exports to Developed and Emerging Markets (with Helena Marques), RIS Discussion Paper No.144, September 2008.
12. A macroeconomic policy approach to poverty reduction, BWPI Working Paper No.31, March 2008.
13. Estimating Consumption Deprivation in India using Survey Data: A State-Level Rural-Urban Analysis before and during Reform Period (with T. Krishna Kumar and Jayarama Holla), Centre for Globalisation Research, Working Paper No.7 (October 2007).
15. Pass-through of Exchange Rate and Tariffs into Import Prices of India: Currency Depreciation versus Import Liberalisation (with Helena Marques), Centre for Globalisation Research, Working Paper No.3 (September 2007).
16. The Impact of Information Technology on the Banking Industry: Theory and Empirics (with Shirley Ho), presented at the Workshop on Knowledge Flows, Queen Mary, University of London, 23 March 2007.
17. Income distribution dependence of poverty measure: A theoretical analysis (with Amit Chattopadhyay), 2005.
Fifteen books reviewed in the areas of econometrics, monetary, financial and development economics, which are published in the following journals: Economic Journal (2003), International Review of Applied Economics (2003), Canadian Journal of Development Studies (2003), Journal of Development Studies (2003), International Affairs (2002, 2003, 2004), Progress in Development Studies (2001), Kyklos (1994), Deccan Herald (1993), Southern Economist (1993), Indian Economic Review (1993), Indian Journal of Applied Economics (1992), Journal of Quantitative Economics (1992), International Journal of Development Banking (1992).
Journal Publications in the 1990s
1. Designing Adjustment Policies with Growth for India: An Optimal Control Framework, Journal of Quantitative Economics (special issue: policy modelling for India), 15(2): 161-176, July 1999.
2. Causality between Exports and Economic Growth in India: Evidence from Cointegration based Error Correction Models, Indian Journal of Economics, 76(302): 307-320, January 1996.
3. International Trade and Economic Growth: An Examination of Interdependence using VARs with reference to India, Journal of Foreign Exchange and International Finance, 8(4): 437-446, January-March 1995.
4. Neoclassical Models of Economic Growth: Old and New, Indian Economic Journal, 42(4): 76-88, April-June 1995.
5. A Non-econometric Review of Indian Macroeconomic Models (with T.K. Kumar), Arthavijnana, 37(1): 1-45, March 1995.
6. Macroeconomic Adjustment in India: Policy and Performance in the Recent Years (with T.K. Kumar), Journal of Indian School of Political Economy, 7(1): 44-68, January-March 1995.
7. Exports and Economic Growth, Journal of Indian School of Political Economy, 6(3): 505-515, July-September 1994.
8. Capital Formation in Indian Agriculture: Recent Trends, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 48 (4): 667-677, October-December 1993.
9. The Small Scale Industries in Orissa: A Profile, Small Enterprises Development, Management and Extension (SEDME) Journal, 20(3): 1-12, September 1993.
10. Exports Growth and Industrial Development: Empirical Evidence from India, Indian Journal of Quantitative Economics, 8 (1 & 2): 99-105, 1992.
Guest Editor: Review of Development Economics (2013); International Journal of Public Policy (2012); International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets (2012); International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance (2011).
Guest Co-editor: The World Economy (2019); Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2018); Review of International Economics (2012); Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies (2012); International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies (2011, 2010); International Journal of Trade and Global Markets (2010); The Journal of Financial Decision Making (2009)
Conference Organizer: Co-organized GPEN-CGR Annual Conference on Global Policy, Global Institutions and Global Development, Queen Mary University of London, 24-25 June 2013; Co-organized a Workshop on ‘International Political Economy and Cross-Border Effects’ at Queen Mary, University of London, UK; Co-organized an International conference on Quantitative Approaches to Public Policy (QAPP) in honour of Professor T Krishna Kumar, at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, 10-12 August 2009.
Grant Proposals and Reports Assessor: ESRC; British Academy; Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT), Portugal; Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research; Estonian Research Council (ETAg); Independent Social Research Foundation.
Ph.D. Thesis Examinations:
UK: Loughborough University (2020; 2019; 2018; 2012); University of Kent (2019); University of Birmingham (2019); University of Nottingham (2019; 2016); City University of London (2018); Cardiff Metropolitan University (2018); Queen Mary University of London (2018, 2017, 2015, 2011, 2009, 2007); University of Leeds (2018); University of Sussex (2017); Kingston University (2017, 2015, 2010); Coventry University (2017, 2009); Nottingham Trent University (2017, DBA); University of Surrey (2016); University of Leicester (2016, 2014: PhD; 2011: MPhil); London Metropolitan University (2016, 2012); University of Glasgow (2016); University of Sheffield (2015); University of Hull (2014, 2008); Middlesex University (2014); Swansea University (2013); King’s College London (2013); University of East Anglia (2012); University of Warwick (2010); Lancaster University (2010).
Overseas: IGIDR, India (2020; 2016); KIIT University, India (2019, 2016); Indian Statistical Institute (2017); Australian National University (2017; 2014); National Institute of Technology Rourkela, India (2017); Trinity College Dublin (2017); University of Wollongong Australia (2016); IIT Roorkee, India (2016); MDI Delhi, India (2016); Pondicherry University, India (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011); University of Newcastle Australia (2015 PhD, 2014 MPhil; 2008 DBA); University of Madras, India (2014); IIT Madras, India (2013); IIT Bombay (2010).
Here is a list of some interesting links
Centre for Globalisation
Research, Queen Mary,
macroeconometric model of the
Economists on the Web Some Economists’ home pages
Some other links:
Ministry of Finance Government of
Reserve Bank of India